Monday, December 7, 2015

Back to Enjoying Life With a Prism Contact Lens

I was so happy to hear today that a patient of mine was able to enjoy going to a party again! I fit her with a prism contact lens for social wear. She was able to wear her lens and get relief from her Post Concussive  Symptoms. The loud noise, flashing lights, and crowds were tolerable due to the prism contact lens. Wonderful!

I understand how important it is for young people to not only feel good but to look good at the same time. Even though my frat party days are far behind me, I can remember them very well.

My goal is to help my patients get back to enjoying life again! If you or someone you know is struggling with headaches, dizziness, and other symptoms from Post Concussive Syndrome please contact us at 516-224-4888 or take our questionnaire at www.nvcofny.com.

There is help without expensive or long term therapy.

Dr. Cheryl
Neuro Visual Center of NY

No comments:

Post a Comment